Exercise 2 Choose the correct word:
1. I was so hurt when he said I was (boring/bored).
2. He works very hard. It’s not (surprising/surprised) that he is always tired.
3. We were (shocking/shocked) when we heard the news.
4. I didn’t find the situation funny. I was not (amusing/amused).
5. The journey was really (exciting/excited). I enjoyed it.
6. I am not keen on golf. When I played it, I was really (boring/bored).
7. She has really learnt very fast. She has made (astonishing/astonished) progress.
8. Tom is very good at telling funny stories. He can be very (amusing/amused).
9.When we heard the news, we didn’t know what to do. The news was (shocking/shocked).
10. The weather forecast was (terrifying/terrified). The (worrying/worried) authorities cancelled the match.